Aastha Vasdev, Deepti Rana, Amit Vashist, Yogesh Singh, and Goutam Sheet
Soumya Datta, Sandeep Howlader, Ravi Prakash Singh, and Goutam Sheet
Soumya Datta, Aastha Vasdev, Partha Sarathi Rana, Kapil Motla, Anshu Kataria, Ravi Prakash Singh, Tanmoy Das, and Goutam Sheet
Deepti Rana and Goutam Sheet
Tomoghna Chowdhury Chetna Taneja, Aastha Vasdev, Prosenjit Ghosh, Goutam Sheet, G. V. Pavan Kumar, and Atikur Rahman
Samyak Pratyush Prasad and Goutam Sheet
50. "Spectroscopic evidence of mixed angular momentum symmetry in non-centrosymmetric Ru7B3"
Soumya Datta, Aastha Vasdev, Ranjani Ramachandran, Soumyadip Halder, Kapil Motla, Anshu Kataria, Rajeswari Roy Chowdhury, Ravi Prakash Singh, and Goutam Sheet
49. "Non-ballistic transport characteristics of superconducting point-contacts"
Ritesh Kumar and Goutam Sheet
48. "Local ferroelectric polarization switching driven by nanoscale distortions in thermoelectric Sn0:7Ge0:3Te"
Aastha Vasdev, Moinak Dutta, Shivam Mishra, Veerpal Kaur, Harleen Kaur, Kanishka Biswas, and Goutam Sheet
47. "Enhanced electrical transport through wrinkles in turbostratic graphene films"
Monika Moun, Aastha Vasdev, Rajashekhar Pujar, K. Priya Madhuri, U. Mogera, Neena S. John, G.U. Kulkarni, Goutam Sheet
46. "2D weak anti-localization in thin films of the topological semimetal Pd3Bi2S2"
Shama, R. K. Gopal, Goutam Sheet, and Yogesh Singh
45. "Field induced hysteretic structural phase switching and possible CDW in Re-doped MoTe2"
Aastha Vasdev, Suman Kamboj, Anshu Sirohi, Manasi Mandal, Sourav Marik, Ravi Prakash Singh, Goutam Sheet
44. "Tip-induced Superconductivity"
Sandeep Howlader, Goutam Sheet
43. "Universality of Interfacial Superconductivity in Heavily Doped Silicon"
Monika Moun, Anshu Sirohi, Goutam Sheet
42. "Metavalent Bonding in GeSe Leads to High Thermoelectric Performance"
Debattam Sarkar, Subhajit Roychowdhury, Raagya Arora, Dr. Tanmoy Ghosh, Aastha Vasdev, Boby Joseph, Goutam Sheet, Umesh V. Waghmare, Kanishka Biswas
41. "The pressure-enhanced superconducting phase of Srx–Bi2Se3 probed by hard point contact spectroscopy"
Ritesh Kumar, Aastha Vasdev, Shekhar Das, Sandeep Howlader, Karn S Jat, Prakriti Neha, Satyabrata Patnaik, Goutam Sheet
40. "Domain structure evolution in the ferromagnetic Kagome-lattice Weyl semimetal Co3Sn2S2"
Sandeep Howlader, Ranjani Ramachandran, Yogesh Singh, Goutam Sheet
39. “Strong spin depolarization in the ferromagnetic Weyl semimetal Co3Sn2S2: Role of spinorbit coupling”.
Sandeep Howlader, Surabhi Saha, Ritesh Kumar, Vipin Nagpal, Satyabrata Patnaik, Tanmoy Das and Goutam Sheet
38. “Inhomogeneous superconductivity in high-density nonmagnetic cobalt in a polycrystalline Co film”
N Banu, M Aslam, A Paul, S Banik, S Das, S Datta, A Roy, I Das, G Sheet
37. “Ferroelectric Instability Induced Ultralow Thermal Conductivity and High Thermoelectric Performance in Rhombohedral p-Type GeSe Crystal”
Debattam Sarkar, Tanmoy Ghosh, Subhajit Roychowdhury, Raagya Arora, Sandra Sajan, Goutam Sheet*, Umesh V Waghmare, Kanishka Biswas.
36. “Physics with Coffee and Doughnuts"
N Batra, G Sheet
35. “Spectroscopic signature of two superconducting gaps and their unusual field dependence in RuB2”
Soumya Dutta, Aastha Vasdev, Soumyadip Halder, Jaskaran Singh, Yogesh Singh and Goutam Sheet
34. “Origin and tuning of room-temperature multiferroicity in Fe-doped BaTiO3”
Pratap Pal, Krishna Rudrapal, Sudipta Mahana, Satish Yadav, Tapas Paramanik, Shivam Mishra, Kiran Singh, Goutam Sheet, Dinesh Topwal, Ayan Roy Chaudhuri, Debraj Choudhury
33. "Ultrathin Free-Standing Nanosheets of Bi2O2Se: Room Temperature Ferroelectricity in Self-Assembled Charged Layered Heterostructure"
T Ghosh, M Samanta, A Vasdev, K Dolui, J Ghatak, T Das, G Sheet
32. “Enhanced, homogenously type-II superconductivity in Cu-intercalated PdTe2”
Aastha Vasdev, Anshu Sirohi, Mandeep Kumar Hooda, CS Yadav and Goutam Sheet
31. “A modular point contact spectroscopy probe for sub-Kelvin applications”
Shekhar Das and Goutam Sheet
30. “Temperature dependent transport spin-polarization in the low Curie temperature complex itinerant ferromagnet EuTi1−xNbxO3”
Suman Kamboj, Deepak K. Roy, Susmita Roy, Rajeswari Roy Chowdhury, Prabhat Mandal, Mukul Kabir and Goutam Sheet
29. “Generation of strain-induced pseudo-magnetic field in a doped type-II Weyl semimetal”
Suman Kamboj, Partha Sarathi Rana, Anshu Sirohi, Aastha Vasdev, Manasi Mandal, Sourav Marik, Ravi Prakash Singh, Tanmoy Das and Goutam Sheet
28. “Realization of Diverse Waveform Converters from a Single Nanoscale Lateral p−n Junction Cu2S−CdS Heterostructure”
Amit Dalui, Mrityunjay Pandey, Piyush Kanti Sarkar, Bapi Pradhan, Aastha Vasdev, Nabin Baran Manik, Goutam Sheet and Somobrata Acharya
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 11, 11749−11754 (2019)
27. “Multi-band superconductivity driven by a site-selective mechanism in Mo8Ga41”
Anshu Sirohi, Surabhi Saha, Prakriti Neha, Shekhar Das, Satyabrata Patnaik, Tanmoy Das, Goutam Sheet
26. “Mixed type I and type II superconductivity due to intrinsic electronic inhomogeneities in the type II Dirac semimetal PdTe2”
Anshu Sirohi, Shekhar Das, Rajeswari Roy Chowdhuri, Yogesh Singh, Sirshendu Gayen and Goutam Sheet
25. “Mesoscopic Superconductivity above 10K in Silicon Point contacts”
Anshu Sirohi, Sirshendu Gayen, Mohammad Aslam, Goutam Sheet
24. “Low-energy excitations and non-BCS superconductivity in Nbx−Bi2Se3”
Anshu Sirohi, Shekhar Das, Prakriti Neha, Karn S. Jat, Satyabrata Patnaik, Goutam Sheet
23. “Suppression of transport spin-polarization of surface states with emergence of
ferromagnetism in Mn-doped Bi2Se3”
Suman Kamboj, Shekhar Das, Anshu Sirohi, Rajeswari Roy Chowdhury, Sirshendu Gayen, Vishal K Maurya, Satyabrata Patnaik, Goutam Sheet
Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 30, 355001 (2018)
22. “Dynamic Surface Modification due to Effusion of Na in Na2IrO3”
Aastha Vasdev, Lalit Yadav, Suman Kamboj, Kavita Mehlawat, Yogesh Singh, Goutam Sheet
21. “Discovery of highly spin-polarized conducting surface states in the strong spin-orbit coupling semiconductor Sb2Se3”
Shekhar Das, Anshu Sirohi, Gaurav Kumar Gupta, Suman Kamboj, Aastha Vasdev, Sirshendu Gayen, Prasenjit Guptasarma, Tanmoy Das, Goutam Sheet
Physical Review B 97, 235306 (2018)
20. “Large enhancement of superconductivity in Zr point contacts”
Mohammad Aslam, K Chandan Singh, Shekhar Das, Ritesh Kumar, Soumya Datta, Soumyadip Halder, Sirshendu Gayen, Mukul Kabir, Goutam Sheet
19. “Modulating capacitive response of MoS2 flake by controlled nanostructuring through focused laser irradiation”
Renu Rani, Anirban Kundu, Mohammad Balal , Kiran Shankar Hazra, Goutam Sheet
18. “Conventional Superconductivity in Type II Dirac Semimetal PdTe2”
Shekhar Das, Amit, Anshu Sirohi, Lalit Yadav, Sirshendu Gayen, Yogesh Singh, Goutam Sheet
17. “Anisotropic superconductivity in La (O, F) BiSeS crystals revealed by field-angle
dependent Andreev reflection spectroscopy”
Mohammad Aslam, Sirshendu Gayen, Avtar Singh, Masashi Tanaka, Takuma Yamaki, Yoshihiko Takano, Goutam Sheet
16. “Electrical domain writing and nanoscale potential modulation on LaVO3/SrTiO3”
Mohammad Balal, Shilpa Sanwlani, Neha Wadehra, Suvankar Chakraverty, Goutam Sheet
Applied Physics Letters 110, 261604 (2017)
15. “Mesoscopic superconductivity and high spin-polarization coexisting at metallic point contacts on Weyl semimetal TaAs”
Leena Aggarwal, Sirshendu Gayen, Shekhar Das, Ritesh Kumar, Vicky Sϋß, Chandra Shekhar, Claudia Felser, Goutam Sheet
14. “Unconventional Superconductivity at Mesoscopic Point-contacts on the 3-Dimensional Dirac Semi-metal Cd3As2”
Leena Aggarwal, Abhishek Gaurav, Gohil S. Thakur, Zeba Haque, Ashok K. Ganguli, and Goutam Sheet
13. “Unexpected superconductivity at nanoscale junctions made on the topological crystalline insulator Pb 0.6 Sn 0.4 Te”
Shekhar Das, Leena Aggarwal, Subhajit Roychowdhury, Mohammad Aslam, Sirshendu Gayen, Kanishka Biswas, Goutam Sheet
Appl. Phys. Lett. 109, 132601 (2016)
12. “High spin polarization and the origin of unique ferromagnetic ground state in CuFeSb”
A Sirohi, CK Singh, GS Thakur, P Saha, S Gayen, A Gaurav, S Jyotsna, Z. Haque, L. C. Gupta, M. Kabir, A. K. Ganguli, Goutam Sheet
11. “Transport spectroscopy on trapped superconducting nano-islands of Pb: Signature of unconventional pairing”
Anshu Sirohi, Preetha Saha, Sirshendu Gayen, Avtar Singh, Goutam Sheet
10. “Local Ferroelectricity in SnTe above Room Temperature Driven by Competing Phonon Instabilities and Soft Resonant Bonding”
Leena Aggarwal, Ananya Banik, ShashwatAnand, Umesh V. Waghmare, Kanishka Biswas, Goutam Sheet
9. “A series of s-block (Ca, Sr and Ba) metal–organic frameworks: synthesis and structure– property correlation”
K. S. Asha, M. Makkitaya, A. Sirohi, L. Yadav, G. Sheet, S. Mandal
CrystEngComm, 18, 1046, (2016)
8. “The role of substrates and environment in piezoresponse force microscopy: A case study with regular glass slides”
Shilpa Sanwlani, Mohammad Balal, Shubhra Jyotsna, Goutam Sheet
Solid State Communications, 246, 17-22 (2016)
7. “Evidence of a pseudogap in the ferromagnetic superconductor Sr0.5Ce0.5FBiS2 driven bycompeting orders of multi-band origin”
M. Aslam, A. Paul, G. S. Thakur, S. Gayen, R. Kumar, A. Singh, S. Das, A. K. Ganguli, U. Waghmare, G. Sheet
6. “Self-oriented β-crystalline phase in the polyvinylidene fluoride ferroelectric and piezosensitive ultrathin Langmuir-Schaefer film”
Subrata Maji, Piyush Kanti Sarkar, Leena Aggarwal, Sujoy Kumar Ghosh, Dipankar Mandal, Goutam Sheet, Somobrata Acharya
Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 17 (12), 8159 (2015)
5. “Voltage induced local hysteretic phase switching in silicon”
J. S. Sekhon, L. Aggarwal, G. Sheet
4. “Ferroelectric-like response from the surface of SrTiO3 crystals at high temperatures”
S. Jyotsna, A. Arora, J. S. Sekhon, G. Sheet
3. “Direct evidence of strong local ferroelectric ordering in a thermoelectric
L. Aggarwal, J. S. Sekhon, S. N. Guin, A. Arora, D. S. Negi, Ranjan Datta, K. Biswas and G. Sheet
2. “Microscopic modulation of mechanical properties in transparent insect wings”
A. Arora, P. Kumar, J. Bhagavathi, K. P. Singh, G. Sheet
1. “Synthesis and characterization of novel azobenzene-based mesogens and their
organization at the air–water and air–solid interfaces”
Monika Gupta, Nishtha Agarwal, Ashima Arora, Sandeep Kumar, Bharat Kumar, Goutam Sheet, Santanu Kumar Pal
RSC Advances, 4, 41371 (2014)